I’m already a member of Equity (CAEA)
A Canadian Actors Equity Association (CAEA) member may apply to be a Full Member of UBCP/ACTRA after having worked on at least one residual bearing role on a UBCP/ACTRA production. Under a reciprocal agreement, CAEA members are entitled to a $475.00 discount off the UBCP/ACTRA initiation fee.
In order to apply for Full Membership based on your current membership with CAEA, please submit the documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of your CAEA membership card
- The completed Full Member Application Form
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or Permanent Residency (Passport, Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, or Permanent Resident Card)
- Proof of at least one qualifying Acting Credit (contract and paystub)
- Headshot for the Membership Card
- Payment* of the Initiation Fee (minus discount) and Full Member Annual Dues (we’ll inform you of your total joining cost after reviewing your documents)
By phone: Call the Membership Department with your credit card details. We cannot accept debit cards (including Visa and MasterCard debit) over the phone.
By email: Send your e-transfer to email@example.com with your name (and member number if you have one) as the security question. The security answer (password) must be Transfer-4UBCP
By mail: Send us a cheque made out to UBCP/ACTRA.
In person: Bring your credit card, debit card, cash, or cheque to our office.
Back to Become a Member