- Performance must have first aired or been screened in Canada or internationally between June 2, 2022, and June 1, 2023.
- The performance must be on a domestic or international UBCP/ACTRA or ACTRA signatory production.
- The submitted performer must be a UBCP/ACTRA (BC branch) member in good standing. Suspended, Resigned, and/or Withdrawn members are not eligible to apply.
- You must clarify if you are voicing other characters in the scene.
- If singing is a part of the animated role, you must confirm if the submitted performer is singing or if they are dubbed.
- The clip must be a maximum of three minutes in length.
- The clip can be one scene or multiple scenes edited together from the SAME episode.
- The full episode and full production must be submitted along with the clip compilation.
- If you are submitting a television series, ONLY A SINGLE EPISODE is eligible. Do not submit a body of work or the complete season.
- The submitted performance should be integral to the storyline and not a one-off isolated scene.
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form below.
- Check your email for your unique video submission number.
- To submit a clip and production, send the file directly via a file sharing program (WeTransfer, Hightail, Dropbox etc.) or have your file hosted on a website with the download capability enabled.
- Send video clip and full production to email@example.com. The file must be labeled using the following format: #[submission number]_[full name]_[union number]_[production title]. For example: #4567_John Smith_1245_Production_Title
- If you are providing a link for the submission, it MUST be downloadable.