- Performance must have first aired or was screened in Canada or internationally between June 2nd 2021 and June 1st 2022.
- The performance must be on a domestic or international UBCP/ACTRA or ACTRA signatory production.
- The submitted performer must be a UBCP/ACTRA (BC branch) member in good standing. Suspended, resigned, withdrawn members are not eligible to apply.
- You must be a minimum Principal Role as defined in the BC Master Production Agreement.
- If you are submitting for a short film performance, then your submission must be entered in one of the supporting categories.
- The performance submission must be a maximum of five minutes and must come from one episode or one production.
- The clip can be one scene or multiple scenes stitched together.
- You must provide the time codes for the entire performance in the specific production.
- The full episode and full production must be submitted along with the clip compilation.
- If you are submitting a television series, ONLY A SINGLE EPISODE is eligible. Do not submit a body of work or the complete season.
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form below.
- Check your email for your unique video submission number.
- To submit a clip and production, send the file directly via a file sharing program (WeTransfer, Hightail, Dropbox etc.) or have your file hosted on a website with the download capability enabled.
- Send video clip and full production to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file must be labeled using the following format: #[submission number]_[full name]_[union number]_[production title]. For example: #4567_John Smith_1245_Production_Title.
- If you are providing a link for the submission, it MUST be downloadable.