Education Credit Information
You may be granted an Education Credit if you received a degree or diploma in Acting from one of the qualifying programs listed below.
Graduation must have occurred from the date the program was approved by UBCP/ACTRA.
The qualifying programs are:
- University of British Columbia – Bachelor of Fine Arts/Acting (approved 2011)
- University of Victoria – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Major in Theatre Acting (approved 2011)
- Studio 58 at Langara College – Diploma in Theatre Arts/Acting (approved 2011)
- Vancouver Film School – Diploma in Acting for Film and Television (approved 2011)
- New Image College – Film Acting Conservatory, 2-year diploma program (approved 2011)
- Capilano University – Acting for the Stage and Screen Diploma, or Musical Theatre Diploma (approved 2011)
- Vancouver Acting School – Acting: Film, Television & Voice-Over combined with Comedy Conservatory or Theatre Conservatory (approved 2014)
- Vancouver Institute of Media Arts (Vanarts) – 1-year Acting for Film and TV Program (approved 2015)
- Art Institute of Vancouver – Acting Program, completion of all 5 levels (approved 2015)
- Simon Fraser University – Theatre (Performance Stream) Bachelor of Fine Arts (approved 2021)
- Victoria Academy of Dramatic Arts (VADArts) – Acting for Film & TV Diploma (year 1) combined with Actors Intensive: Working with Directors, Year 2 (approved 2015)
- Canadian College of Performing Arts – Performing Arts Certificate, Performing Arts Diploma or Applied Performing Arts Diploma (approved 2023)
- Vancouver Academy of Dramatic Arts (VADA) – Dramatic Arts Program 1 combined with Dramatic Arts Program 2 (approved 2023)
Note: This list does not imply endorsement by UBCP/ACTRA.
Have questions? Contact Member Services! firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Become a Member