Do you have a performance that you’re proud of, but don’t want to submit for an award? You can submit your scene and be part of the shows montage reel!
How to Submit
- Complete the submission form below.
- Check your email for your unique video submission number.
- To submit a clip/production, send the file directly via a file sharing program (WeTransfer, Hightail, Dropbox etc.) or have your file hosted on a website with the download capability enabled.
- Send video clip and full production to firstname.lastname@example.org. The file must be labeled using the following format: #[submission number]_[full name]_[union number]_[production title]. For example: #4567_John Smith_1245_Production_Title
- If you are providing a link for the submission, it MUST be downloadable.
For Members who may be include in the UBCP/ACTRA Montages
- Performance must have first aired or was screened in Canada or internationally between June 2, 2022 and June 1, 2023.
- The performance must be on a domestic or international UBCP/ACTRA or ACTRA signatory production.
- The submitted performer must be a UBCP/ACTRA (BC branch) member in good standing. Suspended, resigned, withdrawn members are not eligible to apply.
- All clips and links must be downloadable
- One clip per submission